Don’t miss the 62nd annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), October 27th – 31st at the Bahia Mar Yachting Center (801 Seabreeze Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316). Owned by the Marine Industries Association of South Florida (MIASF) and produced by Informa Markets, FLIBS offers the largest in-water presence of boats and marine exhibits. The five-day outdoor event showcases more world and U.S. debuts than any other boat show in the country.
With demand for boating products and accessories at an all-time high, the 62nd annual FLIBS will offer consumers and exhibitors alike with the opportunity to meet face-to-face and showcase highly sought-after products.
With over 80 percent of the show taking place in open-air outdoor spaces, FLIBS will continue to offer a safe, open-air experience for exhibitors, visitors, and the local community to enjoy the greatest boat show on the seven seas.
Among the exciting components to be featured in the 2021 show are:
- Superyacht Village: bringing to South Florida the world’s most spectacular superyachts and exhibits including renowned shipyards, personal submarines, and exotic collectible automotive items.
- Windward VIP Club: an exclusive indoor and outdoor destination to enjoy the excitement of the boat show featuring shore and water views with a premium open bar, gourmet food offerings, and the perfect setting to enjoy this international boating event.
- AquaZone: an exciting and engaging attraction designed to give boat show-goers an upfront and personal experience with a variety of water sports and innovative marine products.
- Hook the Future: join Captain Don Dingman for a variety of fishing clinics tailored to children ages 4-16. The clinics will feature interactive instruction in selecting tackle and lures, casting a rod and reel, and reeling in a fish and fishing ethics.
All event participants, including exhibitors, visitors, crew, and staff will be required to follow the recommendations set forth in the AllSecure standards. The standards are being constantly reviewed by Informa and will be made available on the FLIBS website for all event stakeholders to review prior to the show date.
To purchase your tickets for the 62nd annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, please visit: https://www.flibs.com/en/attend/tickets.html
- A one-day general admissions ticket is available for $37 and is valid for any one show day.
- A two-day general admissions ticket is available for $63 and is valid for any two days of the show.
- Prime Time Preview tickets grant guests early access to the show and are available for $57, valid for any one-day Oct. 27 – Oct. 31.
- Tickets for children (ages 6-15) are available for $15 and valid for any one day of the show.
- Tickets for children under 6 are free as long as they are accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Windward VIP Experience tickets are available for $300 and include early show entry, access to the Windward VIP Club, food and premium beverages, as well as a Water Taxi. Tickets are valid for any one day of the show.