You’re a pro at remote conferences, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t any room for improvement. Check out these gadgets for better online work calls.
Remote conferences are here to stay. And maybe you prefer them to in-person meetings. Because it’s so much easier connecting with colleagues for half an hour online, rather than spending a whole afternoon—or more—to travel to see them in person. So today, we’re presenting you with our remote conferencing gadgets guide.
These are the latest microphones, webcams, headphones, and more that can improve your online meetings. Case in point, the Logitech StreamCam has AI tech that tracks your face.
Then, the Jlab Talk has an Omnidirectional mode that’s excellent for business calls and group streaming. Ready for truly seamless remote conferences? Then let’s get started.
1. The Turtle Beach Neat Skyline desktop microphone works great with laptops, tablets, and desktops. Plus, the large mute button is handy.
Improve the way you sound during remote conferences with the Turtle Beach Neat Skyline desktop microphone. It provides 96 kHz digital audio and enhances your voice. That way, everyone will hear your great ideas.
Get it for $69.99 on the official website.
2. The V-MODA Detachable Unidirectional BoomPro X Microphone attaches to your headphones for convenience and zeros in on your voice.
Add the V-MODA Detachable Unidirectional BoomPro X Microphone to your setup of remote conferencing gadgets to eliminate background noise. This microphone has a streamlined design, works with your current headphones, and doesn’t pick up background noise.
Get it for $44.99 on the official website.
3. The Jlab Talk USB plug-and-play microphone adds dynamic range. It’s great for home, office, and even outdoor use for pro-level audio.
With four directional pattern modes—Cardioid, Stereo, Omnidirectional, and Bidirectional—the Jlab Talk USB plug-and-play microphone is a serious remote conferencing microphone. The Omni mode is especially good for business calls and group streaming.
Get it for $99 on the official website.
4. The Microsoft Surface Headphones 2+ give you a whopping 13 levels of ANC, making it easy to block out unwanted noise.
If you work in a busy home or office, background noise during remote conferences is an issue. Luckily, the Microsoft Surface Headphones 2+ can help. They offer 13 levels of Active Noise Cancellation. And with 8 microphones, everyone will hear you.
Get it for $249.99 on Amazon.
5. The Logitech StreamCam broadcasting camera works with both Windows and Mac devices. It ensures crisp video and audio.
Another of our favorite remote conferencing gadgets is the Logitech StreamCam broadcasting camera. Its AI-enabled face tracking feature keeps the camera focused on your face—even if you move and no matter the lighting.
Get it for $169.99 on the official website.
6. The Jabra PanaCast smart 4K webcam delivers a 180° field of view and 4K technology. And the Whiteboard Sharing feature is so cool.
For impressive video conferencing in your home or office, go for the Jabra PanaCast smart 4K webcam. It gives everyone the complete picture thanks to the wide field of view. And the Whiteboard sharing capability digitally shares content from up to 3 boards.
Get it for $695 on the official website.
7. The Opal C1 DSLR 4K webcam for Apple devices lets in more light than most webcams out there, even in dim lighting. So you always look great.
If you use Apple devices for remote conferences, check out the Opal C1 DSLR 4K webcam for Apple devices. It has a 7.8 mm, 4K sony sensor for beautiful video. Then, its other technologies find and focus on your voice.
Preorder it for $300 on the official website.
8. The Samsung Webcam Monitor S4 comes with speakers, a webcam, and a microphone. It makes remote conferences easier.
Connect your laptop with the Samsung Webcam Monitor S4, another of our favorite remote conferencing gadgets. The built-in webcam pops up when you push it for a hassle and wire-free experience.
Get it for $319.99 on the official website.
9. The Microsoft Accessories for Teams has a range of gadgets for better Teams calls including a webcam and a USB speaker.
You’re sure to rock your next Teams meeting with the Microsoft Accessories for Teams. They include the Modern Webcam,Modern Wireless Headset, Modern USB-C Speaker, and Modern USB headset. All the gadgets are certified for Teams for high-quality calls.
Get them starting at $49.99 on the official website.
10. The HP ENVY 34-inch All-in-One Desktop PC has a magnetic camera. Then, the HP Enhanced Lighting customizes your appearance.
It’s easier to collaborate with remote colleagues when you have the HP ENVY 34-inch All-in-One Desktop PC. It comes with a detachable, magnetic camera you can angle, and the gorgeous display has a 21:9 aspect ratio.
This gadget is coming soon and is priced at $1,999. Learn more about it on the official website.
Your remote conferences are only going to get better. And the gadgets on this list can help. Do you use any videoconference gadgets that you love? Let us know about them in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?