Brighthouse Financial Inc (BHF) shares closed today at 0.4% below its 52 week high of $57.38, giving the company a market cap of $4B. The stock is currently up 10.3% year-to-date, up 48.8% over the past 12 months, and down 7.4% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, and the S&P 500 fell 2.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 2.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the Financials industry sector , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5 year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.