🔥 Enroll for FREE Blockchain Course & Get your Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-blockchain-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=Blockchain&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
This Blockchain wallet tutorial will help you understand what is Blockchain wallet, why we need Blockchain wallet, how do Blockchain wallet work, types of Blockchain wallets, Blockchain wallets comparison and at the end you will also see a demo on how to transfer cryptocurrency using wallets. A Blockchain wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that allows users to manage cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ether etc. It is a very similar process of sending or receiving money through PayPal (but uses cryptocurrency instead). Electrum, Jaxx, Samural, Blockchain.info, Mycellum and Bitcoin paper wallet are some of the examples of Blockchain wallets. Now, let us get started and understand what is Blockchain wallet and how does a Blockchain wallet work.
Below topics are explained in this “Blockchain wallet” video:
1. Why Blockchain wallet? ( 00:31 )
2. What is Blockchain wallet? ( 01:20 )
3. How do Blockchain wallet work? ( 02:53 )
4. Types of Blockchain wallets ( 06:10 )
5. Blockchain wallets comparision ( 11:48 )
6. Demo – Transfer cryptocurrency using wallets ( 12:51 )
To learn more about Blockchain, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can also go through the Slides here: https://goo.gl/gd7wwV
Watch more videos on Blockchain: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUKmhU6SO2P73pTdMZnHOsDB
#Whatisblockchain #Blockchain #Blockchaintutorial #Bitcoin #Blockchainonlinetraining #Blockchainforbeginners #BlockchainTechnology #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology is the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, which enables digital information to be distributed. A network of computing nodes makes up the Blockchain. Durability, robustness, success rate, transparency, incorruptibility are some of the enticing characteristics of Blockchain. By design, Blockchain is a decentralized technology which is used by a global network of the computer to manage Bitcoin transactions easily. Many new business applications will result in the usage of Blockchain such as Crowdfunding, smart contracts, supply chain auditing, etc.
This Blockchain Certification course offers a hands-on training covering relevant topics in cryptocurrency and the wider Blockchain space. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
2. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
3. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts
4. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
5. Develop Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
6. Model the Blockchain applications using Composer modeling language
7. Develop front-end (client) applications using Composer API
8. Leverage Composer REST Server to design a web-based Blockchain solution
9. Design Hyperledger Fabric Composer Business Network 10.
10. Understand the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/blockchain-certification-training?utm_campaign=Blockchain-Wallet-Tutorial-zTHtK1ctgp0&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0